In this compelling narrative, Śrīla Bhaktivinoda Ṭhākura presents the conclusions of all the Vedas. Through the medium of questions and answers, he makes a comparative analysis of all religious beliefs, and thus leads the reader, step by step, to the ultimate goal of life.
In Jaiva-dharma you will find answers to questions such as:
– What is the eternal true nature of the soul?
– Is there a unifying concept that is the basis of all religious teachings?
– Why have I come into this material world?
– What is the difference between God and I?
– Are logic and intelligence alone sufficient to understand transcendental subject matters?
– What is the process for awakening my spiritual awareness?
– What is the description of the spiritual realm?
– What are the activities of God and the liberated souls and what is the superexcellent quality of their loving exchanges?
Be the first to review “Jaiva Dharma”