- Srila Prabhupada’s collected instructions on the worship of Lord Jagannath in the West
- Sri Srimad Gour Govinda Swami on the ten stages of separation
- Where is Radharani? If Jagannath is Shyamasundar Krishna, the worshipable deity of the Gaudiya Vaishnavas, then where is his beloved consort?
- Excerpts from the life of Mahaprabhu’s intimate associate Madhavi Devi, photos of her personal deities Sri Sri Radha Gopinath, and a sample from her exquisite poetry.
- A summary of the twelve main festivals of Jagannath
- Jayadev’s famous poetic narrative Gita-govinda and its intimate connection with Lord Jagannath’s worship.
Be the first to review “Sri Krishna Kathamrita-The Hidden Identity of Lord Jagannath”